Ginger Chocolate Coconut Pudding
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 13.5 oz can KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite
- 1/2 tsp KA–ME® Rice Cooking Wine
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract (or vanilla extract)
- 2 oz chopped semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips
- 2 pieces KA-ME® Sliced Crystallized Ginger, thinly sliced in strips
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Sift sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a medium sauce pan, and whisk until blended.
- Whisk in the KA–ME® Coconut Milk Lite and cook over medium-low heat, continually whisking, until the pudding starts to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in KA–ME® Rice Cooking Wine, coconut extract, and chopped chocolate.
- Pour into 4 ramekins, let cool. Cover with plastic wrap, allowing the plastic wrap to make contact with the pudding to prevent a skin from forming, and refrigerate chilled, 1 hour.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream and slivers of KA-ME® Sliced Crystallized Ginger.