Crab Cream Cheese Bites
- 6 oz crabmeat, drained
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tbsp KA-ME® Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Sliced-Peeled Water Chestnuts, chopped
- 1 package KA–ME® Rice Crackers, any flavor
- 2 tbsp diced hot peppers (optional)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Add your softened cream cheese to a bowl
- Add 1 tbsp of sesame seeds and 1/3 of the green onions to the cream cheese
- Add 2 tbsp of KA–ME® Rice Wine Vinegar and 1 tbsp of KA–ME® Rice Wine Vinegar to the cream cheese and mix the cream cheese well until this is all combined.
- I then take a large ziploc bag and put it into a tall glass with the bottom corner facing down, fold the sides of the bag over the sides of the glass and add the cream cheese to the bag. Later we will cut the corner tip off and use this as a pastry bag.
- In a bowl, add the crab, KA–ME® Sliced-Peeled Water Chestnuts, KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce, the rest of the Sesame Oil Blend and Rice Wine Vinegar to the crab. Also the most of the remainder of the green onions and sesame seeds reserving some for the top of the crackers for presentation.
- Mix the crab well combining all the ingredients.
- Set your rice crackers out, cut the corner off the bag of cream cheese and squeeze about a quarter size amount of cream cheese on each cracker.
- With a spoon make a small indentation on each pat of cream cheese and top with the crab mixture.
- Top all of the KA–ME® Rice Crackers with the sesame seeds and green onions that are remaining.
- Serve immediately
- If you want you can spread the cream cheese mixture on a small platter and top with the crab meat and serve alongside the crackers as a party dip.