Chinese Beef & Vegetables
- 3.5 oz KA–ME® Rice Stickscooked per package directions
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 cups cooked beef (can substitute chicken or pork)
- 1 cup thinly sliced bamboo shoots
- 1 cup thinly sliced green peppers
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup thinly sliced KA–ME® Sliced-Peeled Water Chestnuts
- 4 tbsp soy sauce or KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Mix sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil in wok or skillet over high heat and as oil starts to smoke, add onion; stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add remaining vegetables, meat, KA–ME® Rice Sticks and sauce. Stir-Fry for 3 minutes.