- vegetable oil, for cooking
- 1 can KA–ME® Stir-Fry Mushrooms
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- salt and pepper
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 tsp sesame seed
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Prepare the sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat. Add oil and cook each of the vegetable toppings in turn, until they just start to become tender, about 6 minutes for the carrots, 5 minutes for the mushrooms and 3 minutes for the bean sprouts. Use salt and pepper to taste.
- Fry the eggs on one side until the whites are firm but the yolks are still runny.
- Assemble the bowls by distributing the toppings among the serving bowls with rice. Drizzle with Bibimbap Sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.