Beef with Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp oil or ghee
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 oz sirloin steak
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp KA-ME® Oyster Sauce
- Heat a cast iron or non-stick skillet to a low-medium heat.
- Add oil and sauté garlic, onion, and peppers until cooked.
- Meanwhile, season steak with pepper and salt for flavor, then add to a separate pan over medium heat, allowing steak to cook to desired temperature.
- Once steak is cooked, slice into strips, then add to veggies. Add KA–ME® Oyster Sauce to pan.
- Stir and serve with rice and additional veggie of choice.