Beef Vermicelli Noodle Stir Fry
- 8.8 oz package KA–ME® Organic Brown Rice Noodles - Vermicelli, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced into 3-inch strips
- 16 oz bag Frozen Stir-Fry Vegetable Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/4 cup KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce
- In large skillet, heat 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil on medium-high.
- Add beef and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes. Remove from skillet, set aside.
- Stir in vegetables and water, cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover, add beef and KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add KA–ME® Organic Brown Rice Noodles - Vermicelli, cook 3-4 minutes stirring regularly until desired tenderness. Enjoy!