Beef Bulgogi Tacos
- 1/2 bottle KA–ME® Stir-Fry Sauce(about 3.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 1/2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend, divided
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 lb sirloin beef, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed according to package directions
- 1/2 pkg (3.75 oz) KA–ME® Bean Threads, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- In a large bowl, whisk together the KA-ME® Stir-Fry Sauce, KA-ME® Tamari, brown sugar and 1/2 tablespoon KA-ME® Sesame Oil Blend. Add the steak and mix to coat. Marinate for at least 10 minutes at room temperature or up to 24 hours in the refrigerator if you choose.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, KA-ME® Sriracha Sauce and lime juice; set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons KA-ME® Sesame Oil Blend in large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat; stir-fry beef mixture for 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is cooked through.
- Serve beef mixture in tortillas with KA-ME Bean Threads, carrots and cucumbers. Drizzle with sriracha lime aioli sauce. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.