Bean Thread Vegetable Stir Fry
This vegetable stir-fry can be modified to suit any taste: just substitute any vegetable you like and enjoy.
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Stir-Fry Oil
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® 100% Pure Sesame Oil
- 2 cup snap peas
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 2 zucchini
- 2 scallions
- 1 package KA–ME® Bean Threads, soaked in water until pliable
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- Cut all vegetables into thin strips.
- Heat KA–ME Stir-Fry Oil and KA–ME 100% Pure Sesame Oil in wok or skillet on high and stir-fry cut up vegetables for 3 minutes.
- Add drained KA–ME Bean Threads and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add KA–ME Rice Vinegar and orange juice and continue stir-frying for 3 minutes.