Asian-Style Turkey Chili Nachos
- 2 tbsp KA-ME® Hot Chili Oil, divided
- 3/4 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce (or to taste)
- 1 package KA–ME® Sesame Rice Crackers
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- Lime wedges
- In skillet, heat 1 tbsp KA–ME® Hot Chili Oil over medium high, add turkey cooking until browned 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together KA–ME® Hoisin Sauce, lime juice, KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce and remaining oil. Add mixture to skillet, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Place KA–ME® Sesame Rice Crackers on a large platter and top with turkey mixture, avocado, cabbage, lettuce, cheese, cucumber, chili, scallion, and cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.