Asian Salmon & Cream Cheese Canapes
- 1 package KA–ME® Black Sesame & Soy Sauce Rice Crackers
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 bottle KA–ME® Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 salmonfillet (about 1 pound) cut into bite sized pieces
- dillfor garnish
- Arrange KA–ME Black Sesame & Soy Sauce Rice Crackers on a serving plate.
- Mix cream cheese and KA–ME Sweet Chili Sauce in a bowl until smooth; place dollop of mixture onto KA–ME Black Sesame & Soy Sauce Rice Crackers.
- Cut salmon into 16 bite sized pieces; place onto cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish with dill, serve and enjoy!