Asian Power Bowl with Spicy Duck Sauce Dressing
This healthy soba noodle bowl is loaded with flavors and textures that will delight your taste buds.
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend, divided
- 5 oz spinach
- pinch each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Duck Sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce
- 1 pkg (14.2 oz) KA–ME® Soba Stir-Fry Noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cooked shelled edamame
- 2 cups spiralized beets
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1/2 cup loosely packed mixed fresh herbs, such as cilantro, mint and Thai basil
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Heat 1 tbsp KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend in large wok or skillet set over medium-high heat; cook spinach, salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes or until wilted. Set aside.
- Whisk together KA–ME® Duck Sauce, KA–ME® Tamari, KA–ME® Seasoned Rice Vinegar, remaining KA–ME® Sesame Oil Blend and KA–ME® Sriracha Sauce; set aside.
- Divide noodles among 4 bowls. Top with sautéed spinach, avocado, edamame, beets, kimchi and herbs. Drizzle with Duck Sauce dressing. Garnish with bean sprouts.