Asian Noodle Salad with Coconut Lime Dressing
This Thai-inspired shrimp and noodle dish delivers delicious flavor and comes together quickly.
- 1 pkg (14 oz) KA–ME® Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles
- 1/4 cup KA–ME® Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp KA–ME® Tamari
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb cooked peeled and deveined shrimp, tail removed
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantroleaves
- 2 tbsp chopped KA–ME® Crystallized Ginger
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- Prepare KA–ME® Hokkien Stir-Fry Noodles according to package directions.
- In large bowl, whisk together KA–ME® Coconut Milk, KA–ME® Fish Sauce, KA–ME® Tamari, lime zest, lime juice, brown sugar and garlic; toss with noodles until well coated.
- Add shrimp, cucumbers, carrots, cilantro, KA–ME® Crystallized Ginger and chili pepper slices, tossing to coat well.
– Serve salad with lime wedges if desired. – For quick and easy preparation, use thawed frozen cooked shrimp.